Property Improvement

Homeowners planning to build a fence or make an external home improvement (including installation of storage sheds) shall apply for approval via the Deed of Restrictions Committee.  Please review and submit the appropriate application below.
Any questions may be directed to (859) 246-0911 or MSNA Manager.
Have A Question?
The form contains errors. Please correct them and re-submit.